This is a vase of flowers embroidery kit ideal for beginners wanting to learn a new creative hobby. It would also make a perfect gift for a friend who loves flowers.
In this kit you will learn 3 stitches: Satin, Stem and French knots.
What's included in this embroidery kit:
- 1 x 16 cm in diameter wooden embroidery hoop made in the UK
- The design is printed in colour onto organic 100% cotton; no tracing needed
- Spare fabric and thread for you to have a practice if required
- 5 x DMC threads to complete the project
- 1 x Size 6 embroidery needle
- Full colour instructions with diagrams and text descriptions
- Wooden backing disc with a hole to finish the hoop and hang straight onto the wall
- Access to the exclusive friendly Facebook community
All you will need is a pair of sharp scissors to complete this kit. Easy-peasy.
You can also find more floral inspired kits in the collection.
Why is embroidery good for your mental health?
Creating with your hands has been proven to reduce anxiety, stress and depression. Spending time away from a screen and reaching for a kit is a simple way to give yourself a natural mood boost.
Please visit my about page to find out more benefits of embroidery.
This embroidery kit comes packaged in plastic free, recyclable materials making it so easy to give as a gift. If you are sending as a gift, simply add your message in the box above and I would be happy to include a handwritten postcard.
Delivery is FREE when you spend £25 for all UK addresses.