A plant lady embroidery kit perfect for some mindful crafting. This kit is a big one with 12 colours. Don't be put off by all of the colours; It's not a difficult kit. It has two basic stitches that are totally suitable for beginners.
You will master 2 stitches: Satin and Back Stitch.
What's included in this plant lady embroidery kit:
- 1 x 18cm/ 7" wooden embroidery hoop
- Pre printed design on organic 100% cotton; no tracing needed
- Spare fabric and thread for you to have a practice if required
- 12 x DMC threads to complete the project
- 1 x Size 6 embroidery needle
- Full colour instructions with diagrams and text descriptions
- Wooden backing disc with a hole to finish the hoop and hang straight onto the wall
- Access to the exclusive friendly Facebook community
All you will need is a pair of sharp scissors to complete this kit. Easy-peasy.
Why is embroidery good for your mental health?
Creating with your hands has been proven to reduce anxiety, stress and depression. Spending time away from a screen and reaching for a kit is a simple way to give yourself a natural mood boost.
Looking after our planet
Here's what we're doing to be sustainable;
- Using dead stock & up-cycled fabric and threads for practising.
- GOTS Certified Organic Cotton fabric printed with eco friendly inks.
- Recyclable & compostable packaging that you can reuse - no plastic around here.
About Go with the sew
Go with the sew is an independent embroidery brand proudly based in Leicester, UK. Founded by Sarah, a lady on a mission to show you how embroidery can be great for your mental health. Find out more.
Free UK delivery on all orders over £40.
UK standard delivery: £2.50
Each kit comes beautifully packaged ready to send straight to the lucky recipient. If you're sending as a gift, write your message in the special instructions box at the checkout. Your message will be neatly handwritten on a postcard.
Want to see more embroidery kits in this collection?