Spread the message of being kind with this positive quote embroidery kit. In a handwritten font It reads; I think everybody should be nice to everybody. It's a perfect beginners kit for someone wanting to learn a new creative hobby. This embroidery kit uses one basic stitch; Back Stitch.
What's included in this embroidery kit:
- 1 x 16 cm in diameter wooden embroidery hoop made in the UK
- The design is printed in Forest Green onto organic 100% cotton; no tracing needed
- 1 x full size DMC skein.
- 1 x Size 6 embroidery needle
- Full colour instructions with diagrams and text descriptions
- Wooden backing disc with a hole to finish the hoop and hang straight onto the wall
- Access to the exclusive friendly Facebook community
All you will need is a pair of sharp scissors to complete this kit. Easy-peasy.
You can also find more interior inspired kits in the collection.
Why is embroidery good for your mental health?
Creating with your hands has been proven to reduce anxiety, stress and depression. Spending time away from a screen and reaching for a kit is a simple way to give yourself a natural mood boost.
Please visit my about page to find out more benefits of embroidery.
This embroidery kit comes packaged in plastic free, recyclable materials making it so easy to give as a gift.
If you are sending as a gift, write your message in the special instructions box at the checkout and I would be happy to include a handwritten postcard.
Delivery is FREE when you spend £40 for all UK addresses.