This is a houseplant embroidery kit ideal for beginners wanting to learn a new creative hobby. It would also make a perfect gift for a house plant lover or a friend needing some calming me time.
In this kit you will learn 3 stitches: Satin, Straight and Back stitch.
You can also find more interior inspired kits in the collection.
What's included in this embroidery kit:
- 1 x 10 cm in diameter wooden embroidery hoop made in the UK
- The design is printed in colour onto organic 100% cotton; no tracing needed
- Spare fabric and thread for you to have a practice if required
- 6 x DMC threads to complete the project
- 1 x Size 6 embroidery needle
- Full colour instructions with diagrams and text descriptions
- Wooden backing disc with a hole to finish the hoop and hang straight onto the wall
- Access to the exclusive friendly Facebook community
All you will need is a pair of sharp scissors to complete this kit. Easy-peasy.
Why is embroidery good for your mental health?
Creating with your hands has been proven to reduce anxiety, stress and depression. Spending time away from a screen and reaching for a kit is a simple way to give yourself a natural mood boost.
This embroidery kit comes packaged in plastic free, recyclable materials making it so easy to give as a gift.
If you are sending as a gift, write your message in the special instructions box at the checkout and I would be happy to include a handwritten postcard.
Delivery is FREE when you spend £40 for all UK addresses.